- Certified mountain guide
- State-certified ski guide
- Certified ski instructor
- 20 & nbsp; years ski instructor
- 20 & nbsp; years Arlberg
- Heliski guide Canada, Greenland, Turkey and Alaska
- 7 years Skicoach New Zealand
ALPINISTIC TRAINING: & nbsp;
- Member of the training team of the Lower Austrian Ski Instructor Association
I have been working as a state ski instructor, ski guide and mountain guide on the Arlberg for over twenty years. First in St. Christoph and for the past fifteen years in Zürs.
I have also worked as a heliski guide in Greenland, Turkey, Canada and Alaska and do ski tours wherever there is snow! For seven winter seasons I taught as a trainer at a ski school in New Zealand and I work as an alpine course instructor for various ski instructor associations.
In summer I am on the road as a mountain guide for the Kleinwalsertal mountain school in the entire Alpine region, and sometimes you can see me skiing with guests from Zürs in the southern hemisphere. My powder philosophy: “ Freeriding and ski touring away from the crowds!”